The LangOER partners met in Oslo, Norway, on 14-16 October 2014.
On the morning agenda also:
- Paul Bacsich, project manager POERUP. General reflections and introduction to “Searching OER by language”
- Ebba Ossiannilsson, project Manager, Lund University. General reflections on issues related to quality public policy on OER in Lul.
- Alek Tarkowski, Lead at Creative Commons, Poland. “Why are open licenses important to OER in LUL?”
The following days partners discussed the core activities of a number of work packages.
What’s next in LangOER?
– Policy Brief “Open educational resources in your own language, your own way”
– Pilot training course & report: all the partners should participate. The pilot starts on 3 November and ends on 30 November
We will keep you uddated on next activities and milestones.
Follow #langOER for live news.